Andy Warhol 2019 Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Calendars,Arts

Andy Warhol 2019 Wall Calendar Details

Keep track of dates and appointments a month at-a-glance with the Andy Warhol 2019 Wall Calendar from Galison. This dated wall calendar features the 13 Andy Warhol iconic Pop Art masterpieces covering 16 months (September 2018-December 2019).- Trim size: 12 x 12"- Foil stamped cover - 24 pages

Reviews

I bought this early because they sold old quick the year before. I decided to open it and see what I’d be looking at for the next year, as the images on the back don’t match the preview image (the second image here). I love Warhol, and I’ve always loved the Art of Andy Warhol calendars. But Galison took over their production for 2018. It still looked lovely. Nice and colorful, bold imagery like you’d expect from something Warhol related. This 2019 calendar, unfortunately, is more a calendar full of quotes on a solid color background. You could easily produce it yourself, with even the most basic software.. I ordered it for the second image, full of Warhol’s work. Instead, I received a boring calendar full of quotes, that barely features any of Warhol’s actual artwork.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel