Exotic Animal Designs: A Stress Relieving Adult Coloring Book

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Graphic Design

Exotic Animal Designs: A Stress Relieving Adult Coloring Book Details

UNAVAILABLE IN NEW PRINT. OTHER BUYING OPTIONS AVAILABLE FROM THIRD PARTY VENDORS.

Reviews

I am an adult coloring book fanatic and this book has made a nice addition to my stash! The designs are fun and the details allow me to play with lots of color, sometimes I manage to use all the colors in a set! Great fun when tying of new sets of pencils! The designs in his book are one sided and the paper is decent. Not as thick as some, but I haven't had problems with it. The paper takes the colored pencils very well. I've tried out three different colored pencil sets on this book - Ergosoft by Staedtler, Irojiten by Tombow and Lyra Polycolor.So far this has been an enjoyable coloring book and very relaxing! One of my go to books for a first foray with a new set of pencils and also a fun alternate when I'm not playing with Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest or Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford. The paper isn't as high a quality but I seems to work just fine with my pencils! I love the exotic animals in this book. That's the main reason I picked it and it is fun to pick up at the end of a long workday!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel