Dan DiPaolos Home is in the Kitchen: 2011 Weekly Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Dan DiPaolos Home is in the Kitchen: 2011 Weekly Wall Calendar Details

Perfect for the hub of the house, this wall calendar has both weekly and monthly pages ideal for busy families and decorated with Dan’s kitchen art.

Reviews

Last year I bought the Dan DiPaolo calendar from Lang on Amazon. Loved it, it was perfect. This year, Lang did not offer his 2011 calendar, so I bought it anyway on Amazon even though it wasn't a Lang. I have had Lang Calendars for over 20 years, and they are by far the best. If you have to look at something for 365 days, why not get something you love. Anyway, while the artwork is magnificent, the paper leaves a lot to be desired. I have the Lang hanging wooden wall calendar holder in my kitchen, and I can't even get the 2011 Dan DiPaolo calendar in it the corners have frayed so much. I have had to scotch tape the ends and have my husband put it in when we change to a new month. And what a hastle when you want to write something on the next month. And it's only April! It even has started to fall a little and look sloppy. Too bad, because I love the artwork. I'm so disappointed, I'm even going to order another calendar (a Lang) from Amazon. Save your money & get a Lang. Maybe Mr. DiPaolo will read this and have Lang carry his calendar again in 2012. Let's hope so. What a shame.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel