Barnyard Roosters 2014 Deluxe Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Barnyard Roosters 2014 Deluxe Wall Calendar Details

Dan's art is also wildly popular on housewares, textiles, mugs, napkins, coasters, and home decor.Make every month something to crow about with Dan DiPaolo's Barnyard Roosters 2014 Deluxe Wall Calendar featuring twelve scenes of roosters and hens clucking and pecking among graphic, out-of-this-world blooms. Not content to be cooped up in the country, these birds are home in any decor.

Reviews

I bought this calendar for my mother. She collects all things rooster. I looked online at a lot of rooster calendars before choosing this one. I knew it would go well with her country kitchen theme, but it actually exceeded my expectations. It came in a nice thick, decorative, protective cover and looks just beautiful on the wall!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel