Primer Level Teacher Guide Faber Piano Adventures with DVD

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Primer Level Teacher Guide Faber Piano Adventures with DVD Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). This innovative Teacher Guide for the 2nd Edition Primer Lesson Book breaks new ground with its comprehensive approach and teaching videos. The 208-page guide presents a systematic approach for teaching beginning students using the Fabers' student-centered philosophy, including complete lesson plans, tips for reinforcing concepts and skills, and ideas for creative music exploration. The comprehensive DVD of teaching videos features Nancy Faber working with young students.

Reviews

I really like the DVD videos. I'm teaching my dd for the moment since her usual teacher (my MIL) isn't available to come out regularly. We've actually been using the videos to show my daughter and reinforce what I tell her. It's really great since I can't play the piano well. The manual has great info for coordinating and expanding on the lessons too. My only complaint is that you have to buy the accompaniment cd separately. (but check out the app from Faber. You can buy the songs from the book through the app and use as MIDI too. I like that you can decrease the accompaniment volume and even slow the whole song down.)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel