Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs Volume 2

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Graphic Design

Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs Volume 2 Details

ROAR! Here comes even more animals to delight and inspire your creativity. The response to our original Stress Relieving Animal Patterns book was so huge, we had to make another. Everything you loved in the first volume with a variety of furry, scaly, feathered friends.

Reviews

Attached is my silent and quick flip through video of the entire book of designs. I hope it is of assistance to you.This is the second volume of Animal Designs by Blue Star. The designs are quite lovely and are full of intricate twists and turns. There are a number of distinctive design styles which makes me think that there are more than one designer involved with drawing these 33 animals. Some of the designs are bold with broad strokes of the pen while others have an almost delicate quality to them.The book is printed on a decent quality of paper and, thankfully, the designs are printed on one side of the page with the backside left blank. That means I can have my choice of types of medium to color them with but I will definitely put a piece of freezer paper or cardstock behind the page as I work. While the pages are not perforated, it doesn't appear that it will be difficult to remove them from the binding. The designs are centered on the page with lots of blank space left on all sides, so you won't get a cramped hand while trying to color in the last bits next to the binding.There is a large assortment of animal designs, including the lion on the cover, wolf, seahorse, ram, peacock, owl, swan, and even a pig. There are so many more that you will probably find several of your favorites included.I love the relaxation that I obtain when I have been coloring. It is almost a form of meditation for me. I focus on the design and let everything else release from my thoughts. It is a wonderful way to end the day on a good note.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel