Andy Warhol Idea Book

Category: Books,Cookbooks, Food & Wine,Entertaining & Holidays

Andy Warhol Idea Book Details

128 page notebook This striking sketchbook has a lenticular cover featuring two different Andy Warhol illustrations. Inside, the deluxe unlined paper is perfect for writing or drawing, and Warhols witty quotes and illustrations on vellum inserts throughout will inspire you to do what he did best: elevate the ordinary to the extraordinary. Read more

Reviews

I got this for my brother, I thought it'd be more of a coffee table sort of book with more pictures I guess. It is essentially a sketch book with a few pictures scattered throughout. It still did make a nice gift, but if I had bought it for myself, I would be quite disappointed as I'm not one for drawing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel