Edge of the Earth, Corner of the Sky

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Edge of the Earth, Corner of the Sky Details

Review Praise for "The Living Wild: "A stunning work." Read more

Reviews

I received this book as a gift from my wife. She sees me watching Art Wolfe every week on the television. I am an amateur photographer who dreams of one day going with Art on a photo shoot. This book is inspiring, and informational, as there is technical data on every photo in the book. The print quality is truly superb, with excellent color rendition. Truly a fine art production. The only "down" side for me is that it was all done years ago with film, and I shoot mostly digital now so the tech data is not as relevant as a digital photographer might like. Although it made me want to get out the old Rollieflex and shoot some film again. Even the non-photographer will enjoy the vivid prints from around the world in this book. The subject matter is breathtaking, as are some of the perspectives of the shots. If you have a love for this beautiful earth you will definitely enjoy this book. The seller did a fantastic job of getting the book shipped quickly and well packaged to arrive in excellent condition.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel