Level 3B - Performance Book: Piano Adventures

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Level 3B - Performance Book: Piano Adventures Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). The 2nd Edition of the 3B Performance Book offers appealing, pianistic pieces that closely correlate with the Lesson Book concepts. Students will enjoy a German Dance by Beethoven and a selection from the Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach, as well as arrangements by Strauss, and a four-hand duet by Felix Mendelssohn. Well-loved standards such as "Hava Nagila" and "The Star-Spangled Banner," along with new originals by the Fabers, provide a variety of major and minor keys, accompaniment styles, and pianistic expression.

Reviews

I ordered a copy of this book because I needed a judge's copy for a competition. I was surprised and disappointed find the 2nd edition of this book doesn't have either of the two pieces I needed! I wish they would stop "updating" these books. I actually liked the music in the first editions better. In this case they could have marketed it as "More performance pieces" or some other title that would indicate that most of the music would be different. Now I am really stuck because I can't find the first edition of this book anywhere.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel